This is a store of author fonts and ideas. Here you can see the fonts and buy a licensed version of the font for commercial or personal use.
What is the License?
A End User License Agreement (EULA) is a contract that gives the right to use the author's work in their projects. With the help of a license, the author allows you to use the font under certain conditions and, as a rule, for a fee. The license specifies the rights and restrictions on the use of fonts, you accept all the license points when you buy a font on the site Fontype-store.com.
Please read the "License" section so as not to violate the terms. Note: the fonts on Fontype-store.com there is only one "Unified license", it includes all types of licenses, this is convenient, since for any purpose you will need to buy only it.
Full text of the EULA
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR FONT SOFTWARE OF FONTYPE-STORE.COM
This End User License Agreement for Font Software ("Agreement") becomes a binding contract between you and Fontype-store.com and the font author (hereinafter referred to as "Foundry") when you purchase the font. If you do not want to be bound by the Agreement, you may not access, use or download the Font Software.
You hereby agree to the following:
1. You are bound by the Agreement and acknowledge that all use of the Font Software provided to you by Foundry for the purposes set forth in this Agreement is governed by this Agreement.
2. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable license to install, access and use the Font Software only in the Licensed Division, only for your Personal or Internal Business use and only in accordance with all terms and conditions of the Agreement. Foundry reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
3. This license allows only 3 users to use the font at one time, if there are more users you must purchase another license.
4. Fonts purchased on the Fontype-store.com website have only this Unified License. A Unified License includes use of the purchased font on the computer, on the website, in the app, in e-book formats, use in printed products, and use for logos. You buy one license and can use the font for any purpose on any media. Subject to the rules described in this license.
5. You may not modify the Font Software to add any features that such font software did not have when it was delivered to you by the Foundry. You do not have the right to change the font in special software — font editors or graphic editors. You do not have the right to change the font drawing, Bezier curves, points, change font metrics, kerning. You can't add or draw font characters, letters and signs, or additional languages yourself.
6. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, lend, loan or further distribute the Font Software or any copy thereof. If you are a business or organization, you agree that in the event of reasonable doubt as to the proper use of the Font Software within your organization, upon request by the Foundry or its authorized representative, you will fully document and certify within thirty (30) days that your use of any and all of the Font Software at the time of request is consistent with your current licenses from the Foundry.
7. You may not copy the Font Software. You may make a reasonable number of backup copies of the Font Software for archival purposes only, and you retain exclusive custody and control over such copies. Any copies that you are expressly permitted to make under the Agreement must contain the same copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices that appear in or on the Font Software. Upon termination of the Agreement, you must destroy the original and all copies of the Font Software.
8. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights. You agree that the Font Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual and industrial property rights of the Russian Federation, copyright and other intellectual and industrial property rights of other countries, and international treaties. You agree to treat the Font Software the same as any other copyrighted material.
You agree that Foundry owns all right, title and interest in and to the Font Software, its structure, organization, code and associated files, including all intellectual and industrial property rights therein, such as copyright, design and trademark rights. You agree that the Font Software, its structure, organization, code and associated files are the valuable property of Foundry or its third party licensors and that any intentional or negligent use of the Font Software not expressly permitted by the Agreement constitutes a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights.
You agree not to adapt, modify, alter, change, translate, convert or otherwise alter the Font Software, or create Derivative Works from the Font Software or any part thereof. You also agree not to use the Font Software in connection with any software and/or hardware that creates Derivative Works of such Font Software.
9. Limited Warranty. The Foundry warrants to you that the Font Software will perform substantially in accordance with its documentation for a period of thirty (30) days after delivery of the Font Software. To make a warranty claim, you must, within the thirty (30) day warranty period, contact the Foundry and provide sufficient information regarding your purchase of the Font Software to enable the Foundry to verify the existence and date of the transaction. Your entire, sole and exclusive liability and remedy shall be that Foundry will use commercially reasonable efforts to bring the Font Software into compliance with the documentation as soon as commercially feasible. The Foundry's Font Software is not returnable or refundable. The foundry does not guarantee the performance or results that you can obtain with the font software. The foregoing sets forth the sole and exclusive remedies for foundry's breach of warranty. Except for the limited warranty set forth above, foundry makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to non infringement of third party rights, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event will foundry be liable to you or anyone else for any consequential, incidental or special damages, including but not limited to lost profits, lost data, lost business opportunities or lost savings, even if foundry has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim against you by any third party claiming such damages, even if foundry has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Termination. If you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement, Foundry shall have the right to terminate this Agreement upon notice by ordinary email. Termination does not preclude Foundry from suing you for damages for any breach of the Agreement. The Agreement may only be amended in writing signed by an authorized officer of Foundry.
"Commercial Product" means an electronic document or data file created using Font software that is offered for distribution to the general public or some portion of the general public as a commercial product or other result of your business activities.
"Derivative Work" means binary data based on or derived from the Font Software in any form in which such binary data can be processed, converted or adapted, including, but not limited to, binary data in any format into which the Font Software can be converted.
"Unified License" means that fonts are sold on the Fontype-store.com website under only one license. A Unified license includes all types of familiar licenses and gives you the right to use the font you purchased on your computer, website, app, e-book formats, use in print products, use for logos, etc. You buy one license and can use the font for any purpose on any media. Subject to the rules described in this license.
"Font software" means software or instructions that, when used on the applicable device or devices, generates typeface and typographic designs and ornaments. Font Software shall include all raster images of fonts and typographic designs and ornaments created or derived from the Font Software. The Font Software shall include updates or upgrades (each of which may be provided to you by Foundry in its sole discretion), associated files, permitted modifications, permitted copies, and related documentation.
"Foundry" means Fontype-store.com as the platform and author of fonts when you purchase a licensed font or font software from Fontype-store.com.
"Personal or Internal Business Use" means Use of the Font Software for your normal personal or internal business purposes and does not mean any distribution of the Font Software or any component thereof. "Personal or Internal Business Use" includes Use of the Font Software in your Licensed Division by persons who are members of your family, your authorized employees, or your authorized agents.
"Use" of the Font Software must occur when a person can issue commands (by keyboard or otherwise) followed by the Font Software, regardless of the location in which the Font Software is located. "Use" of the Font Software must also occur when the software or instructions are executed.
"Workstation" means a hardware component in which the user can issue commands (by keyboard or otherwise) followed by the Font Software or implement the Font Software, regardless of the location in which the Font Software resides.
LAST UPDATE: AUGUST 8, 2021
Hi, I'm a man and designer, now I live and work in Moscow. For the last few years, I have been inventing and designing fonts.